Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Look out Zelda Rubenstein!

With a little luck, Tangina Roberts will have NOTHING on the Diepart X-Team as they prepare to investigate and clean a house in Bussey, IA.

Investigating has never been a problem for members of the "X-Team," but this is the first time that they will attempt to do a full cleaning on a house. The Diepart investigative group has reviewed this house and investigated it, deeming it to be frought with potential paranormal activity. It is the "X-Team's" Job to go in and try to clean the house using any means necessary.

I think that for our first cleaning, we will most likely be doing a standard Christian house blessing. If that doesn't work, well...I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Usually a good Christian blessing does the job quite well.

Coming soon we have a cleaning on a house the previously served as home to more than 100 indian artifacts. These poor folks have been living in "hellish" circumstances for quite a while now. I'm not quite sure how we are going to proceed with this one! I've been spending some time searching out Indian Legends and whatnot, trying to find some sort of blessing that would appease indian spirits. This hasn't been particularly fruitful though. If anyone knows of any exceptional reference on this subject, please speak up! I'm all ears.

Today it's freezing cold outside, and I can't seem to wake up. I hate waking up in the morning. I think that the law should allow all people to sleep to their hearts content, and then go to work regardless of what their companies business hours usually are. I think that people would be much more productive if they could sleep in until they wake up naturally--their bodies having gotten all the required sleep to make them happy and clear headed. Right now, I'm walking around like a zombie. I'm sitting at this keyboard every so often too, and when I do, I'm usually on the brink of gettting "qwert" imprinted on my forehead. Thank god I have a customer come in every once in a while to wake me up for a few minutes, or I'd be passed out on the floor most likely.

We are trying to get the store decorated for Christmas here, and I must say we aren't doing very well. We have some good ideas, but they are all time consuming, and time isn't a luxury that we have right now. We are wrapping up old vhs cases with foil and making them look like giant toffee's, and using paper plates to create peppermints. It should be pretty cool by the time that we are done, but this is a big space, and I can't see us getting done anytime soon. We really need to put our noses to the grindstone if we are going to pull this one out of our assses.

Thats it for now. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: