Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Blog, New Spot, New Attempt at Something Good.

Hi everyone, and welcome to my new blog. I've got several Blogs all over the internet that I really need to close down, as if this works out, I'll be moving here permanently. To be honest, I'd kinda gotten out of blogging since my life changed this past year. I can't really say that I miss it, but I think it's an important thing in my life--to have a journal of some kind. It's good to have a running history of things that happen in one's life. I go back and read my old journals sometimes, and find myself becoming terribly depressed. I hate that! I don't want to write a depressing blog about my life, but one that contains all the good things that happen!

So, without further ado, I get started on this new blogging adventure full of the good and happy things that will be happening in my life from this day forward!

No comments: