Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Was that a Presidential or a Preschool debate?

This morning I awoke ashamed to call myself a democrat. I guess it was around 6 am when I subconsciously heard all the screeching on the television in my bedroom, and so I ascended into consciousness to see what in the heck was going on. To my chagrin, there was my chosen presidential candidate embroiled in petty squabbling with her opponent over absolutely asinine and inane nothingness.

All I have to say is this--"Shame on you Both!" If you both would like to see Sen. Edwards win the party nominaton, then you are doing good job. Knock this childishness off and get down to running for president rather than spending so much time trying to knock eachother down.

This whole situation was truly pathetic, and I am embarrassed and shamed to call myself one of your supporters.

No comments: