Friday, December 19, 2008

My Christmas Miracles

This year I was finally blessed.  I was having the most horrible Christmastime I've ever had, possibly even including the year that my significant other died, but all of that turned around yesterday via blessings from friends and family.

My bank account got straightened out, Thank God.  Thank you friends for helping me with this and expecting nothing in return for it.  I know that you don't normally do things like that as it's normally within your reach to do so, but it's so nice to know that I have friends out there that care enough to help me when I'm in trouble, and vice versa.  You two are the best!!!

The kicker though...My Son is working!!!  YEAH!!!  He's had such a rough time this past two months, and he didn't have a job, and was working his way slowly back toward jail.  I was so worried and scared, and at the last minute, last friday, he got a job at Subway in Phoenix.  I've never been so happy for someone to get a fast food job in my entire life!!!

Also, last night, I received my Christmas package from my folks, and for some reason this year it seems so magnificent.  I'm not sure why?  I've been so afraid that it's my Mom's last Christmas, and maybe that's whats doing it--the knowledge that it's from her and from her heart....and I'm crying as I write this so I need to stop. 

These things, no matter how small they may seem to some, have been weighing on my concience like a TON of bricks.  When they lifted off of me last night, my life seemed to become almost enjoyable again, as if there were a chance that I COULD still have a Joyous Christmas, even though I've personally got no money and everyones stuff will most likely be late.

You know what though?  It's alright!  It's Christmas, and Christmas is just FULL of miracles and goodness.  The miracles have been coming for me, and if you just believe, I know that they will come for you too!  Just don't give up hope!!

No comments: