Monday, October 13, 2008

Roommates.

Anyone out there have a roomie?  If so, I've got a question for you. 

How did you solve the TV problem?  I have a roommate who has the exact opposite taste in television shows that I do, and I'm really in quite the quandry as to what to do.  He's a huge reality show fan, and I can't stand reality shows.  The real problem is, he seems to wait until I come home from work to watch TV, and therefore he's watching things that I can't stand during the only time that I have to watch, other than when I'm in bed at night.  He's been home all day long.  I'd like to know why he has to wait to watch TV until I am home?  I've seen the TV guide, and he can watch the usual drivel that he watches when I'm not at home....9 hours of it a day.

Does your roommate do this type of thing?  Do you think that he does it to annoy you, or do you think it's all innocent when it happens to you?  I've tried being nice, I've tried being rude.  I don't know what else to do.  I'm open to suggestions.

out.

No comments: